Connecting your brand with Hispanic, African American and Asian American college students.
The Campus Solutions Greek Organization Network utilizes our connections to penetrate and segment multicultural college students through our Latino fraternal organizations and Campus Solutions Black Greek letter organizations.
The National Association of Latino Fraternal Organizations including chapters within:
• Gamma Zeta Alpha – 20 campuses in Southwest United States
• Lambda Upsilon Lambda – 53 campuses mainly along the East Coast
• Lambda Theta Alpha – 111 campuses along the East Coast, Midwest, Southwest
• Phi Iota Theta – 68 campuses Coast to Coast
• Lambda Sigma Upsilon – 59 campuses mainly along the Eastern United States
The National Association of Latino Fraternal Organizations has over 700 campuses across the country. With approximately 100 members per campus our relationship NALFO will allow us to reach 734,000 Latino students nationwide.
The Campus Solutions (BGLO) Black Greek Letter Organization Network allows our clients’ college advertising campaigns to penetrate the African American student population and reach some of the most influential students on many college and university campuses. Our ability to skew to African American students, offers our clients the ability to generate meaningful relationships with their target audience of college students.
• Alpha Phi Alpha – 730 Member Fraternities
• Kappa Alpha Phi– 721 Member Fraternities
• Omega Psi Phi– 750+ Member Fraternities
•Alpha Kappa Alpha 958 Member Sororities
• Delta Sigma Theta– 950+ Member Fraternities
• Phi Beta Sigma– 650+ Member Fraternities
• National Pan-Hellenic Council (NPHC) – 9 African American Member Fraternities
For more information on how to meaningfully penetrate your college audience, feel free to reach Campus Solutions.